Michigan Home Buyer Inspections
A home inspection can uncover issues with a home to help you make an informed decision when making an offer on a house. Maybe there’s a few minor issues that the current homeowner should take care of before you will sign the dotted line, or maybe there’s a structural issue that’s too costly to repair and it would be better to keep looking.
Without a detailed inspection of a home, you’re left without pertinent details that would help you to make the best decision for you and your family. It’s also helpful to have a professional conduct an inspection before putting your house on the market.
Taking care of minor issues prior to selling your home can actually boost its value. In addition, for some piece of mind and a smoother transaction you’ll already have an inspection report to show to potential clients, which will make the process flow a lot quicker.
Michigan Home Buyer Inspection Packages
DELIVERING MORE THAN JUST A HOME INSPECTION
The Standard Home Inspection Package Includes our Industry Leading Home Inspection plus:
- Full Concierge Services
- 90 Day Warranty
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan
- A Home Maintenace Book (A $29.95 value)
- FREE lifetime Phone Consulting
The Better Home Inspection Package Includes everything in the Standard Home Inspection Package Plus:
- A Radon Gas Test (A $150 value)
- Radon Protection Plan
- A basic visual mold evaluation (A $175.00 value)
All packages included our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with the on-site inspection, prior to getting your final report, just let us know. We will eradicate any issues and make things right – or you don’t pay a penny.
The Best Home Inspection Package Includes everything in the Better Home Inspection Package Plus:
- A complete mold evaluation including up to 5 samples. (A $525 value)
- A one-time Re-Inspection of repaired items within 30 days (A $200 value)
All packages include our Buyer Protection Guarantee ensures that if for some reason the first home we inspect for you doesn’t go to the closing table, we will give you $100 dollars off of a second home inspection – As long as the second home inspection is scheduled within 30 days of the original inspection.
More Than just a Home Inspection
Included FREE with every Buyer Home Inspection
Why is a home inspection necessary when buying a home?
A home inspection can uncover issues with a home to help you make an informed decision when making an offer on a house. An inspection can reveal structural, design, electrical or systems problems and suggest the best courses of action to repair and maintain properly in the future. An inspector can also help prepare a list of repair requests for the seller as a condition of purchase and arm you with practical advice on a multitude of homeowner issues. Without an inspection, you can’t make an informed decision about whether the home is worth the money being asked.
The Inspection Includes
- Roof - including sky lights, chimney, vents, gutters, and more
- The exterior of the home – including siding, trim, windows, doors, porch, patio, deck, retaining walls, drainage, sidewalk, driveway, and more
- The garage – floors, garage door and garage door operating systems, other doors and windows as needed
- Built-in kitchen appliances – including the dishwasher, oven, trash compactor, food disposal, sink, microwave, refrigerator and more
- The interior of the home -- ceiling, walls, floors, counters, doors, windows and more
- Basement/crawl space
- Foundation of the home
Our inspectors take a great deal of care to ensure the home is inspected from top to bottom and that detailed notes are taken in each area of the house – along with photos to accompany those notes. We then turn the notes and photos into an easy-to-read report for you and your realtor.
Schedule Your Inspection or Testing Online Now!
You can schedule you home inspection or environmental testing services online 24 hours a day 7 days a week!