Current Career Openings
The Inspector Trainee will assist the lead inspector with completing a home inspection. The lead inspector is always responsible for all aspects of the inspection routine, verifying trainee observations, and issuing the report. At the discretion of the lead inspector, the trainee may assist in the following manner:
- Remove and replace service panel covers.
- Retrieve and stow ladder.
- Stage ladder for interior attic access.
- Check interior lights and receptacles.
- Operate windows and doors, operate all bathroom fixtures kitchen appliances and fixtures.
- Remove and replace crawl space access doors or panels.
- Business minded. Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service.
- Basic knowledge of residential home systems and components.
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and customers.
- A great attitude, good presence and energy.
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exam.
- Required to authorize background and driving checks.
- Available to work some evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities will range from visiting Real Estate Offices to build relationships and clients, office presentations, attending company sponsored events, actively participate in creating and generating marketing plans, generating daily and weekly reports, and other office-related responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to build strong marketing relationships between Agents and Clients to grow new and existing business.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on wide selection of client products along with features and benefits associated with each product.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service and enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain excellent follow-up with consumers and clients alike on requests, concerns, or questions.
- Work with Marketing & Sales teams to achieve sales goals and effectively promote client products.
- Participate in and take notes at all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Access to reliable transportation is required.
- Able to work in a team environment and individually.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development.
- Strong attention to detail.
The Client Care Coordinator will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning all services to inform, assist and educate customers on our services. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Client Care Coordinator:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services.
- Answers calls and provides excellent customer service.
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position.
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in meetings and events hosted by Trademark Home Inspection, LLC
Requirements of a Client Care Coordinator:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome.
- Must be prepared and able to handle, with composure and tact, a high volume of repetitive customer interactions over the telephone in a fast paced, sales-oriented environment.
- Must demonstrate scheduling flexibility, as required in an environment where schedules are based upon fluctuating inbound call volume (weekend and holiday shifts may be required.)
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer programs.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor and or manager.
Trademark Home Inspection, LLC - Service Area
Trademark Home Inspection, LLC proudly serves the following Michigan Cities and the surrounding areas:
Adrian, Allen Park, Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Belleville, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Brighton, Brownstown, Canton, Clarkston, Clawson, Chelsea, Carleton, Commerce Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Dexter, Dundee, Ecorse, Erie, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Howell, Hudson, Huntington Woods, Huron Township, Ida, Inkster, Keego Harbor, Lambertville, La Salle, Lathrup Village, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Luna Pier, Madison Heights, Manchester, Maybee, Melvindale, Milan, Monroe, Morenci, New Boston, Newport, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Petersburg, Pittsfield Township, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Rockwood, Romulus, Royal Oak, Saline, Southfield, Southgate, South Lyon, Sterling Heights, Sumpter, Taylor, Tecumseh, Temperance, Trenton, Troy, Walled Lake, Waterford, Wayne, Warren, Willis, West Bloomfield, Westland, Wixom, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, and Ypsilanti.
Schedule Your Inspection or Testing Online Now!
You can schedule you home inspection or environmental testing services online 24 hours a day 7 days a week!